I came to know about the popularity of stand mixers during my quest of making my kitchen more efficient by adding modern kitchen appliances. After that, I did my research about stand mixers and was shocked by the numerous advantages of owning one.
However, all my hopes were crushed when I saw all the pricey stand mixers in the market until one of my friends told me about Inalsa Stand Mixer Kratos 1000w’s price which was extremely affordable.
Hence, I ordered one online and have been using it for two years now and feel confident enough to write an Inalsa Stand Mixer review.
My Review on Inalsa Stand Mixer Grinder
The stand mixer was delivered to my home within a day and it had perfect packaging to make the product safe and the first impressions increased my hopes about the product. This stand mixer was a blessing in disguise for me because now I don’t have to get my hands filthy with all the flour and I can easily knead any dough in only a few minutes.
The flat beater and balloon whisk also came in handy when mixing batters and making frostings for cake.
As a part-time baker, this is my most prized possession. Furthermore, it can fit easily in my kitchen due to its compact design which is a significant point to discuss in the Inalsa Stand Mixer Kratos review. The classy champagne gold color goes perfectly with the aesthetics of my kitchen.
One major reason why I insist people buy Inalsa Stand Mixer is that it has given me a truly hands-free experience because I only have to press a button to knead or mix the ingredients while the suction feet keep it stable. However, I have noticed the upper part getting a little wobbly as the dough hardens which is no surprise as a bulky glob of dough is spinning in the bowl at high speeds.
One more flaw I noticed was that some of the dry ingredients stick to the bottom of the bowl while mixing your batter with the flat beater attachment and to avoid it you need to always pour the wet ingredients before the dry ones when mixing the cake batter.
What I Liked:
What I Didn’t Like:
- Splash GuardThis stand mixer comes with a splash guard to cover the top of the bowl to prevent the ingredients from splattering out and making a mess while the machine is operating.
- Suction FeetOne of the features that inspired me to write the Inalsa Stand Mixer Kratos review is that it is despite being smaller than other stand mixers it is still very stable because of the suction feet at the bottom to hold it still so that it does not fall off the countertop; that would be a great nightmare.
- 8 Speed LevelsIt has a total of 8-speed levels which are specified to different types of mixtures according to their properties. This allows the stand mixer to achieve the desired texture and prevents it from overheating.
- Powerful 1000W MotorAnother reason why you should buy Inalsa Stand Mixer is that it is equipped with a powerful 1000W motor which is capable of carrying out the tasks faster than many stand mixers available in the market. However, due to the 1000W motor, you cannot use a generator to power it.
- Safety LeverThere is a safety lever attached above the speed dial which needs to be pulled before retracting or lowering the arm of the machine this is essential because it prevents the machine from making a mess in your kitchen.
- 3 Stainless Steel AttachmentsIt comes with three attachments flat beater, balloon whisk, and kneading hook. They are very durable as they are made up of stainless steel. Their unique designs help them to accomplish the desired task much quickly and efficiently.
- 5-liter Stainless Steel BowlThe bowl can hold up to 5 liters worth of ingredients which is enough for an average-sized family. It is too made up of stainless steel which helps it to stand the heat in case it gets hot. Furthermore, there is a handle attached to its side for easy handling.
To end this Inalsa Stand Mixer Review, I would like to say that it is a ‘must have’ in your kitchen because it is designed specifically to the needs of common people. This makes the Inalsa Stand Mixer Kratos 1000w’s price much affordable while it still does all the tasks that a regular stand mixer can.