I was extremely astonished by the variety of mixer grinders available in the market when I set out to buy one. Furthermore, to rub salt in the wound, they were all available in different price ranges which created more confusion.
Thus, to overcome my confusion I narrowed down my choice to some specific brands. One of the brands was Bosch because it is popular for its class, style, and durability. After analyzing all the factors, I ended up choosing Bosch TrueMixx Pro Mixer Grinder 1000 Watt.
I am writing Bosch TrueMixx Pro mixer grinder review because apart from it being a really beneficial product, I still read some negative reviews online that don’t do justice to the product.
Bosch Truemixx Pro Mixer Grinder Review
I have been using Bosch TrueMixx Pro Mixer Grinder 1000 Watt for a little over a year now and had a really good experience with it. Its modern and sleek design matches perfectly with the aesthetics of my kitchen.
A significant feature that really sets it apart from other mixer grinders is that it comes with an active flow breaker. This is an important point that I kept in mind while writing Bosch TrueMixx Pro mixer grinder review. I have really been enjoying this feature it helps me make my idli and dosa batter much fluffier using aeration.
However, I noticed poor packaging and a lack of foam padding which could have damaged it during the delivery process.
The dry grinding jar can grind the ingredients within few seconds. Moreover, they have provided an additional pounding blade which when combined with the 1000 watt motor, delivers the traditional pounding effect but is much faster and consistent. This gives the masalas more aroma and enhances their texture. I can get desired textures for my masalas due to the availability of 3 speed levels.
The compact design and multitasking feature of Bosch TrueMixx Pro mixer grinder 1000 Watt has spared so much space on my kitchen counter. I also liked the design of the jar lids. The jar locking mechanism combined with vacuum feet helps in hands-free grinding so that I can concentrate on other tasks.
Furthermore, each lid has a removable top cap which is convenient when adding ingredients while the grinder is operating.
However, there should be extra lid clasps available because they are usually much prone to breaking. Latch lock of the lids makes cleaning a hectic task. It should have been a twist and lock system instead. The loud sound produced by the motor was really annoying but it was justified by the 1000 watt motor and I only have to listen for a few seconds.
Things I Liked:
Things I Didn’t Like:
- 1. 1000 Watt Copper Winding MotorBosch TrueMixx Pro mixer grinder 1000 watt is the first model to use a 1000 Watt motor which has proven to be really successful as it can grind/blend the ingredients within a few seconds. It ensures that the consistency of the grind is same throughout the ingredients.
- 2. Ergonomically designed jar handlesErgonomic design of Jar handles helps in better grip to reduce spillage. It also assists in lifting the jar when it becomes heavy.
- 3. Active Flow BreakerIt is a really significant feature especially for Indian kitchens because it helps in aeration of idli and dosa batters to give it a fluffy texture and better consistency.
- 4. Overload ProtectionOverload protection stops the mixer grinder automatically if it is overloaded to prevent overheating of the motor. It is a really necessary feature in modern mixer grinders because overheating can destroy the motor and you would have to pay a hefty repair cost to get it fixed.
- 5. Maxx juice extractorThis attachment comes with the blender jar, it helps in juicing citrus fruits such as oranges and sweet lime. It separates the pulp and seeds to the bottom of the jar so that you can pour out the juice. It is really easy to clean as the pulp does not stick to it.
- 6. 4 JarsIt comes with 4 jars; wet grinding jar, dry grinding jar, juicer and chutney jar. They can perform tasks like grinding, blending, juicing, chopping, grating etc. The blades of the jars are interchangeable using a tool provided in the box. These jars are made up of stainless steel and the juicer is made up of superior grade plastic which makes them really durable.
To summarize the Bosch TrueMixx Pro mixer grinder review, I would say that if you are looking for a mixer grinder then Bosch TrueMixx Pro Mixer Grinder 1000 Watt should be your choice because it performs perfectly and is an ideal appliance for an Indian kitchen.